Additional Fees

I went to the London Camden studio and waited for ages and ages, but thought it was all normal, and felt safe as there were lots of families there. Then my turn came up, I did my photos and then waited again until I could speak to the 'manager' of this studio.

He took me into the back office and spoke to me and told me how good I looked etc., I was totally roped in. He then did the hard sell and I ended up paying £180 for a CD of pictures. I was not sure, but he was so charismatic he twisted me until I agreed.

Immediately after I left I messaged a photography friend who said it was all a scam once I told him the details (Should have messaged him before!)

I have phoned the agency to try and get money back but they are very clever and don't accept any responsibility for it.

On paper, all that happened was I paid for photographs, but the man at the studio said I could be a model etc. blah blah blah, so they are legally, technically doing nothing wrong, they are just immoral, unscrupulous and I wonder how they sleep at night.

So many families and young people going in there every day, makes me sad!! STAY AWAAY

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with M0del Agency. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about M0del Agency.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Talent and Modeling Agencies category for more informed decision or compare M0del Agency to other companies on our site.

Comments