Birkenhead, Wirral

Hi, we had heard about these scams but as they hadn't mentioned paying for a portfolio anywhere, we were hoping this would be a good agency. I am heartbroken.

My son was so happy when the photographer told us the agency had rang back immediately with a Yes answer - he is good looking and I'm not being biased but we get told all the time about how gorgeous my son is - to watch his expression fall as the photographer went on to explain that we need a portfolio. I had to stop work a year ago with brain cancer so there is no way I can afford this.

My son saw it as a way to help us as a family! These people, how do you sleep at night??

This person wrote the review because of "petrol, time, food etc spent on getting there" at M0del Agency. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $20 and wants M0del Agency to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was complete scam and collaboration to make us believe they were a real model agency. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by M0del Agency for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

1. You do need professional photos, but if the agency is requiring you to use a specific photographer, that is a sign of a scam.

You have to pay them a fee - legit agencies take a percentage of your bookings, they don't charge upfront fees.

3. The opportunity will disappear if you don't act now

4. The tell you your deposit is refundable

5. They only take cash or money order

They talk about the huge salary you will be earning 7. They guarantee you will get work

Northampton, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom #1187888

What was the name of the agency?

to Anonymous Hampshire, England, United Kingdom #1187912

lol the name of the agency is mentioned in the title of the complaint! M0del Agency.

London, London, United Kingdom #1176361

please get in touch with me at nicola.corrigan@bbc.co.uk as I'd like to discuss this with you.

Kind regards