M0del agency - modelagency.uk.com - Big scamming network - W10
Hello Fellow Parent,
Please read the emails between myself and the SCAMMERS M0del Agency. Save yourself a lot of time & maybe money!
In the emails you will see that I clearly ask a question about fees prior to the 'photo shoot', "Successful models are placed on our website free of charge and we will only deduct a percent from work we find models. We charge 20 / 22 % industry standard rate."
When I question why they were trying to extort £325 from us for photos that took 15 min to do. The reply was, "Did you not read the what to expect and the terms of the shoot before we sent you to have the shoot ?
Here are the terms
It clearly does say we do not subsidize portfolio cost and all models need a portfolio."
I have attached a photo and the URL for a site that exposes "The Portfolio Scam".
If you too have been SCAMMED be sure to share your experience.
EMAILS BELOW ARE BETWEEN M0DEL AGENCY AND ME
On 03 March 2016, at 07:35, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
Did you not read the what to expect and the terms of the shoot before we sent you to have the shoot ?
Here are the terms
It clearly does say we do not subsidize portfolio cost and all models need a portfolio.
Quoting Lisa Durr :
My husband has just come out if a meeting with Richard, who I understand is the agencies manager. Richard told my husband that the photos would need to be purchased for £325 in order for ******* to be placed on your books.
I did ask you in advance of the shoot if this was the case.
We would be required to purchase photos of Sapphire taken by your recommended photographer for use on your web site. Is this correct? If so what is fee?
I look forward to your reply.
Sent from my iPhone
On 25 Feb 2016, at 08:52, email@example.com wrote:
We do not charge any up front fees.
If we invite models for a test shoot then we cover the cost of the shoot and MUA.
All images are given to the agency for assessment purposes only.
Any new faces thinking of entering the industry should have a test shoot before they even contemplate investing in pictures.
Successful models are placed on our website free of charge and we will only deduct a percent from work we find models. We charge 20 / 22 % industry standard rate.
Quoting Lisa Durr :
I have a question, reading between the lines it appears that "if" ******* is 'taken on' by your agency the test shoot photo are just that tests.
We would be required to purchase photos of ******* taken by your recommended photographer for use on your web site. Is this correct? If so what is fee?
Please would you also send me a list of paying clients that you have book models for.
Sent from my iPhone
On 22 Feb 2016, at 16:52, Model Agency wrote:
Your photo shoot for Model Agency is booked on: 01/03/2016 at 16:00 PM.
THE TEAM WOULD LIKE YOU TO TAKE NOTE
If you are under 18 you must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. You will be assessed on the day and will be asked to bring any photographs/portfolios you would have had done before, if not just come along for your assessment. You should be prepared to be photographed on the day. Please arrive with little or natural make up on and with clean dry hair. We do have on site make-up artists available when required.
WHAT TO WEAR
3 outfits ranging from casual to smart - Optional (for 18 only) Lingerie/swimwear
PHOTOGRAPHS & PORTFOLIOS
Please bring with you on the day of your appointment any photograph s or portfolio you may have done. This will help to assess whether these photographs are suitable and appropriate to be presented for work. If you do not have a portfolio that is fine just arrive at the test shoot. The test is for assessment purposes only if you wish to purchase the images for usage you have the option to do so. Unsuccessful models however may not be given that option.
PROOF OF IDENTIFICATION
We require two forms of ID (if with an infant parents ID is required). One should be drivers license or passport. Others maybe recent utility bill or current ID (possibly alternative photographic ID).
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BOOKING
You may be contacted one day prior to your photo shoot as a reminder of your booking date and time. Please ensure you arrive on time and with everything in order as instructed above. Failure to attend or not inform us 24 hours prior to the shoot could have models placed on our unreliable register.
WHAT TO EXPEC T ON THE DAY
For an insight into what you can expect to happen on the day, please click here
Name: W10 Buspace Studios
Address: Unit 118 - 120, Conlan Street, London W10 5AP (Press 118 and the bell on buzzer)
Telephone: 0208 9645517
Website - www.w10buspacestudios.co.uk
Westbourne Park (Circle and Hammersmith & City Line)
Exit Westbourne Park Tube Station. Take A Left (1 Minute). Take Left On Elkstone Road (1minute). Take The Bus 23 From Stop L (Elkstone Road Stop) . Get Out On The Stop Bosworth Road (Third Stop). Keep Right Walking Onto East Row (2 Minutes). Take A Right On Conlan Road
Chrissy Peters - London office manager & Head of new faces
0208 935 59 77
Begin forwarded message:
From: "Model Agency"
Date: 22 February 2016 at 09:12:10 GMT
Subject: Well done we are interested in you!
Hello Lisa *******,
The Model Agency team can see the potential in ******* and we would like to invite you for a test shoot in London city centre. Congratulations !
The cost of the test shoot is covered by our agency. The shoot will allow us to evaluate how ******* will look and behave in front of the camera in a working environment and ultimately allow us to decide if we can secure the potential model paid work.
Please reply to this email requesting the information and we shall send you the full booking details.
Chrissy Peter s - London office manager & Head of new faces
0208 935 59 77
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Product or service
- M0Del Agency Modeling Services
- Review category
- Professional Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "OST called me after I "started" not even finished and submitted the application online. Which was my first red flag. Then when the women called me and told me they..."
- "I had an agreement with Plastic resource group(PRG), to build a prototype for me. The first phase of his bid was for $10,050.00 and a time frame of 20 business..."
- "PRISTINE, Megan Stotts was fully oriented on required painting 7 rooms w/connecting hallways, Stotts agreed to do the entire job for $3500, with a starting date of 12 November,2016. A..."
- "Months of wasted time!!! I'm so pissed right now that I could spit nails. The launch of our new business has now been put on hold indefinitely due to the..."
- "When the quote representative/salesperson called, they proceeded to ask questions about my prospective purchase and still refused to give a comparative estimate of various plans! They claimed that I had..."
- "Since FIFA 15 Coins are not real currency, they have to be purchased online. Due to its virtual utility, it cannot be earned like the real currency. There are several..."
- "Late delivery,Been waiting Weeks,faulty items,*** Materials,No reply from them.ill not buy again ever.hope to get refund..."
- "A beautiful example of 'f*** you' customer service from Prezi. Having gone for the 14 day trial, it took about 14 minutes to realize i didn't need anything Prezi..."
- "please just look at the similarity of designs he sent in comparison to work he has done before I approached luckasz on Facebook as I was looking for a professional..."