1.9K views
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Update by user Aug 02, 2016

After I have chased them up again regarding my portfolio they have now decided to decline my application without any reason why. *** I was hoping to get so much work from them just like every other model on the site! Don't waste your time with these scammers!!!

Original review posted by user Jul 30, 2016

After I applied through the website I received an email about going for a test shoot in Camden. I arrived on time and a photographer took some shots of me. After waiting around for an hour I was invited into the managers office, Adam I believe. He then began saying how the agency really liked my look and how impressed they were with me. Then began the selling!

He said in order for me to be signed I would need a portfolio of a minimum of 5 images from themselves. This would cost from £400 up to about £1000 depending on how many images I would like. He explained how much work there is available and showed me a list of jobs available on the website. He said I had only 12 hours to let them know.

Now I have no doubt at all that he spouts the same rubbish to every single person he sees in the hope of getting business from them. Don't be fooled - the photographers and the agency are the same people, the agency just hire out different studios each time.

Anyway I decided to have my own portfolio done elsewhere. I submitted my professional portfolio of 10 images to the website and didn't hear anything for over a week. I called the office and the same woman that always answers the phone told me it takes up to 10 days for Chrissy to reply. I waited 10 days and then chased them up again and finally got a reply asking where my images were taken. She then told me I need them retouched and she would charge £60.00 for it to meet her industry standards. I told her they had been professionally retouched already. I cant believe she said that after looking at some pictures of the models on the website , they have taken bedroom selfies. But they don't care as they have already made money out of them.

They are now not interested in me and not even replying because they did not manage to sell me anything. I would strongly urge anyone to not waste your time and money on this outfit! I have been unable to find any references of work they have secured for models.

Even if you are just after a portfolio you can find a professional photographer at a much better price than what they charge.

STAY AWAY!

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to have the product delivered. almski is overall dissatisfied with M0del Agency and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about m0del agency modeling service at M0del Agency was customer service, hard sales and taking advantage of children Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about M0del Agency.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Professional Services category for more informed decision or compare M0del Agency to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with M0del Agency?

Comments

Birmingham, Birmingham, United Kingdom #1203992

Where did u get ur portfolio? For how much? Thanks

#1192850

Maybe they just do not want you to model for them.

Upload the pics you had taken so we can all see what potential you have.

You know how to upload as you uploaded an email.....

to Anonymous Sunderland, Sunderland, United Kingdom #1197379

Well clearly they did because they were "impressed with her look". And you are clearly a M0del employee!